Security Consulting & Web Analytics
CyINT Pricing by Service
We can help you become PCS, HIPAA, or FedRAMP compliant. Because most networks range in topology, size, and speed, we provide free consulations specifically tailored to meet your organizations goals.
We provide a full spectrum of vulnerability analysis and penetration testing services. Using the most respected tools in the industry, as well as our internally developed intelligence gathering algorithm, we are capable of assessing your attack surface and providing mitigation strategies tailored to your environment. We will utilize a unique platform developed to deliver a clear threat picture to the environment that an organization owns and operates, then demonstrate the complexity and severity of single points of failure as well as trust relationships that exist currently within the scope of your infrastructure.
- Become PCI, HIPAA, or FedRAMP compliant
- Proprietary toolsets & Custom Exploits
- Certified experts (CISSP, OSCP)
- 24/7 Operations Center
- Crystal clear reporting
- Massive OSINT database monitoring APTs & network indicators
Request a Free Security Assessment
Start with a free account
No sign-up fees. No credit card required.
We never share information with any third party for any reason.
For Individuals Only
- Limited IP, Host & DNS queries
- Limited Geolocation queries
- Limited SHODAN queries
- Full TOR analytics
For Individuals Only
- All of the Starter Plan: Unlimitied
- Active and Passive scaning
- Full spectrum network analytics
- Limited Reverse Whois by email
CyINT offers custom analytics and reporting for any size business.
Feel free to email us with a specific request.
We can provide
- Full spectrum IT analytics
- Anticipatory Threat Based Intelligence
- Automated APT reports
- Automated reports with your company's logo
- Custom metrics & algorithms
- Custom Snort signatures
- 24/7 signature & anomaly detection
- Predictive algorithms
- Advanced anomaly detection
- Social network monitoring
- Twitter Analytics
- Mobile and API accessible
- Visualization of anomaly data
- Custom support available
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Easy to use interface